Friday 16 July 2010

Return to Castle Blogosphere

A funny thing just happened. There I was, minding my own business reading another person's blog, and suddenly I felt compelled to click on the orange-clad 'B' that resides in the top corner of the screen, like a siren's song it called to me "cliiick, cliiick, cliiick", so I did.

Then, with a flash of light so bright you couldn't even see it, I found myself here, in the heart of my very own blog!

So it seems that back in 2007 I tried my hand at a bit of blogging, God knows how I managed to even write one post, being the laziest man alive comes with many hindrances, lacking the motivation to complete even the smallest of tasks being one of them.

So I’m going to treat this incident as an act of fate, I think the B was calling me, I think it’s my destiny to reignite my blog, and when it starts burning there’ll be a fire, a fire so strong, so hot, and so dangerous, the whole internet will take notice! Quite.

As I teased at the end of my first blog, I don’t intend for this to simply be a page of indulgence, along with opinions on nothing, I hope to also force upon you my thoughts regarding exciting and original topics the likes of: Music! Films! Comics! My unwavering hate for the world!

So there it is, I’M BACK.

No comments: